Friday, August 5, 2011

Inkspirations Flowers


I don't know what I clicked on, but I can't get this darn background color behind the text to go away.  Sorry.  I tried and tried and then tried again to fix it.  :(   Forgive me.   

This is my card for this week's Inspirations challenge.   I love sketch challenges!   I knew I wanted to use some of my purples today and what goes better with it than green?!    I love Lucky Limeade paired with them!    I took pity on Awash with Flowers and took it off my shelf today.   I don't like it very much.   Even if you use the Stamp-a-ma-jig, the images just do not line up.   Yes, I know they aren't meant to, but I like for my color to be inside the lines.   Maybe one day I'll get on some meds that let me overlap dollies or color outside the lines, but for now I just have to be crazy and stress over that stuff.  :)   

Stamps:  Awash with Flowers (sigh)
Ink:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP
Accessories:  In Color Brads (pretty!), Basic Pearls, Concord Crush ribbon


5 comments:

  1. Rita, I love it! This is a set that I struggle with every time I try to use it and you made it look fantabulous. I will be right in line behind you to get those meds, too...I think I saw the commercial for them. They help with overlapping doiles and 2-step stamping but the side effects include fear of the Color Spritzer and excessive rhinestone use. I'm ok with one but not the other. Lol!! Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny Rita. I'm not buying the doilies :)
    Cause I know just what you mean!
    You should stamp just the outline of Awash with flowers and then colour it in, or paper piece them, that way it will be perfect for you!
    Cute card, love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, Rita! Your ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita thanks for the "ink"spiration with the Awash With Flowers set. I've got one gathering dust and just might pull it off the shelf now after seeing your great card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and classy. Loved the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)