Monday, August 15, 2011

Drum roll please...


I just realized that I totally forgot to announce my awesome news!    I think it was (well, is) still sinking in for me.  :)   A couple of weeks ago I was moping around feeling sorry for myself because I really, really, REALLY wanted to be on a design team.   I enjoyed my month as guest designer at the Paper Players so much that I wanted to have that challenge and camaraderie every month.   Well, Lesley surprised me last week by asking me to join her new sketch challenge site, Freshly Made Sketches!    Like a silly girl, I cried....and stressed...and then said YES!    I'm very excited and I hope you'll join us for our first sketch challenge on September 7th.   In the meantime, be sure to go visit the new blog and follow us!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!...i love sketch challenges...and you are so talented that i will look forward to your creations/designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley has chosen the perfect person for Freshly Made. You are creative, talented and a beautiful person!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Rita! I can't wait to check back on the 7th and play along with you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)