Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's time for club!

Thursday is such an exciting day!  Not only do I get to spend time with some of my great customers, but it is also the first day of the Holiday Mini catalog!  Are you excited??!!   I'm excited to show off some of the new products that Stampin' Up! is featuring in this fun new catalog!


Aren't those score lines lovely?    How exciting is it that in just 2 days, you can order your very own Simply Scored and make this card!?!   Score lines can add so much detail to a card while allowing it to remain flat and easy to stick in the mail with a regular stamp.  I did some sponging and color spritzing on my card to give it a more vintage, distressed look; Nature Walk is such a perfect set to show off that style. 


Even though it is still over one hundred degrees every day here in Texas, I think it is time to get started on some ideas for fall and the holidays we have coming up.   I love this card by Connie Babbert and was inspired to make my own pumpkins and ghost.   CUTE!   My husband always comments that I gravitate towards "cute" Halloween things rather than scary ones, but I'm okay with that.  Who doesn't like cute?  :o)


Now for the hard one...  The card is not hard, but coming up with Christmas ideas while wiping sweat from my brow sure was!    If anyone has cooler weather, please send it this way.   Last night I was so excited to see 88 as a high for later this week but it was back up to 92 today.   *sigh*   Between the heat and water restrictions, I think this is the worst summer ever.  Anyway, back to Christmas.   This card shows off yet another new product from the Holiday Mini.  Who doesn't LOVE stockings?!  And did you see the mini jingle bell?   Love, love, LOVE it!   I'm not a big fan of gifts, but I love filling stockings and grabbing mine off the fireplace on Christmas morning to see what goodies Jason has picked out for me.   There's just something about sticking your hand down in there to see what is next!  

I hope my club ladies will enjoy making these projects this month.   I do have a few spots open in my clubs, so let me know if you are interested and would like more details.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)