Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tutorial Time :)


During Convention, my awesome roommate, Jackie Topa, challenged me to work up a tutorial to add to my blog.   So...here it is!   Button Buddies is my favorite new stamp set, so I focused on it and the Brights collection.   The cards are designed to use for a stamp-a-stack or as a class.  Or if you just like the set, get it and make the cards for yourself!    The ink pads and markers are unique for each card so that you can easily set up stations.    All the measurements and directions are included.   But wait!  There's more!  Each of these cards also has a stepped up version and the measurements and instructions are included for those as well!   It's almost like getting two tutorials for the price of one.  :)  

So for $7.50 you get:
A picture of each card, both the simple and stepped up versions.
Measurements for each card.
A supply list for each card.

No materials are provided, just directions.  Please see my Stampin' Up! website to order.  :)

The .pdf will be sent out within 24 hours of purchase.   See my sidebar to get going!

Now that I'm finished, I can go stamp for fun!  This has been quite a bit of work.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Rita! These look amazing! So you get the supplies to make them and the tutorial? Or just the tutorial? I love the bold colours and clean designs!!!
    Awesome...
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors I see! You have been one busy gal - looks like great projects!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)