Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Roar!!!!!


I love this new stamp set!    I couldn't wait to break it out and use it, so here's my card for today's sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers.   It was so fun to design and color.   I also used a few other new products, the houndstooth and stripes embossing folders.   Don't you love it?!    My BFF the Color Coach picked out the colors.  

Stamps:  Dinoroar
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Staz-On, Stampin' Up! markers
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Whisper White, In Color Hostess pack (retired)
Tools:  Big Shot, Stripes and Houndstooth embossing folders, circle punches


I thought I'd share a picture from our yard.  Eli's tree is all bloomed out now.   It always waits for his birthday month to really show how beautiful it is.

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful tree Rita.
    Beautiful card too, you're tempting me to buy more stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card!!...perfect for a boy...and that is one pretty tree/bush

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great card an you really showcased each of the dinosaurs well.
    Eli's tree is gorgeous. You are wonderful at creating beauty in all forms, Rita. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful! Love your BFF--she's so smart isn't she?! I completely overlooked this set in the catalog but you've made me re-think it. Great coloring job and one fabulous card. Eli's tree is beautiful! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super-duper dino card, Rita! It is too cute! Eli's tree is gorgeous! What a wonderful tribute to him!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)