Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stamps for Sale

My room is getting a bit crowded, so I need to find a new home for some stamps.   I had no idea that I had so many!   Where did they all come from?!     If you see something you like, feel free to make me an offer.   I will ship the cheapest way possible unless you want priority mail of course.  :)    Email me if interested.

Really Rust ink pad:  New in Package $5
In Color Hostess Pack (2011) $12

$3 sets:
Little Hellos (used, sentiments mounted on the side)
Beyond the Basics gently used

$4 sets:
Polka Dot Punches (new, unmounted)
Love Ya Bunches (gently used)
Best Blossoms (excellent)
Itty Backgrounds (have 2 of these, some staining)
Merci (excellent)

$5 sets:
Friendship Blooms (new, unmounted)
Yummy (new, unmounted)
Too Terrific Tags (excellent)
Botanical Blooms (new, unmounted)
Tag Time (slight staining, some unused)
Birthday Whimsy (new, unmounted)
So Many Thanks (excellent)
For a Friend (excellent)
Lots of Thoughts (new, unmounted)

$6 sets:
Wellness Wishes (excellent)

$7 sets:
I Did It (excellent)
Punches Three (new, unmounted)
So Many Scallops (new, unmounted)

$8 sets:
Greetings Galore (very good)
Print Pattern Background (good, some staining)
Occasions Collection (excellent, only 4 are mounted)
Itty Bitty Buds (good, staining on one block)
Congats (new, unmounted)

$10 sets:
Afterthoughts (clear, new)
Silhouette Sentiments (clear, excellent, some unused)
So Many Sayings (excellent, only 1 mounted)
Forest Friends (excellent)
Trimtastic (very good)
From the Garden (new, unmounted)
Best Friends Alphabet Upper (good, most unused)

$12 sets:
Basket Full of Fun (excellent)
Because I Care (clear, excellent)

$15 sets:
Birthday Bakery (clear, new)
Sanded (excellent)






1 comment:

  1. Is Merci the one with the leaning tower and the poodle dog??? If so, I want it. Email me and let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)