Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Miscellaneous


I finally decided to redo and update my space at a local shop and I thought these candles might be a nice gift to add to my display.   Maybe they could give a teacher a break from receiving yet another apple thingy.   :)  

My next project was to add a few more packets to my Kids Card Kits. I made up three new ones with some old favorites, including my adorable sock monkey and crab.


Finally, I had a custom order for some bag tags.   I love making these so much.   They are quick and easy, but oh so adorable!  

Jason was nice and worked on making me a display to show off my bag tag samples.   I love it and can't wait to go hang them on there tomorrow!


Finally, be sure to check your orders very carefully.   I found a huge surprise in my last one!   :o)
Gotta love Bandit and his silly antics.  


3 comments:

  1. I love all your projects!! Can you tell me where to get those luggage tags, please? I'd love to make some up for our European Convention in November!

    My kitty loves the SU boxes too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jeannie...where do you get those luggage tags? All of your projects are fabulous. The kids cards are such a neat idea! As for checking my orders, all I ever find are Boxers...who would rather tear up the box than sit in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all of these awesome projects, Rita! Wow! Loving that display board, too. I am getting an order next week...crossing my fingers that I get such a sweet surprise in mine! Eeek! Give Bandit a hug from me and my boys! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)