Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh sorry...


...did I wake you?  No need for coffee this morning; this bright card should wake you up in a snap!   When I saw the colors of the colourQ challenge this week I knew it would be a difficult one for me.  Tangerine Tango is another color that I struggle to use.  I only hope that it falls in love with my Daffodil Delight and they run off into the sun together one day.   I did get to play with new stuff today, so I was excited about that.  I love new stuff.  :)    (oh, before you start planning an intervention for my Tiny Tags usage, I promise not to use it on the next card.)

Stamps:  Hello Doily, Tiny Tags
Ink:   Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Accessories:  In Color Brads, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, black embossing powder
Tools:  Heat Tool, Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, sponge daubers, jewelry tag punch

7 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE this. It looks awesome in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy guacamole, Rita! Muy caliente! That is a gorgeous use of these colors and the doily stamp. How did you do that??? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rita! This is absolutely stunning. Love the way you've used the colours with this stamp. Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card,Rita! Beautiful coloring of the doily. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. INKcredible! This is a very sultry card---it reminds me of a tango dancer---I can see her doing the fandango or something behind this doily/fan thingie!!! LOL! Well, anyway, it is quite striking and bold and I love it! Awesome use of the colors--I hope you fall in love with Tangerine Tango, though....it's a great fall color! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so pretty! It made me go all nostalgic as it reminds me of both the spirograph I had as a child and the doilies my mom used to crochet.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)