Thursday, August 4, 2011

What?


I finally get chosen as one of the top picks on the Pals Paper Arts challenge and this is what I follow it up with?   Can you see my sad face?   I hate when I have an idea and it turns out all crappy.   This card serves as a reminder for me.  No punch art allowed in my craft room.  Just stamping.  Stamping = pretty.   Hopefully everyone makes a yucky card every now and then.  I am just dumb enough to post mine I guess.  :)  Or maybe I should have made this more positive and totally convinced you that this was a true work of art?     I blame it all on the Daffodil Delight.  We are not friends.

Okay...moving on.

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's not that bad. The colors are great. I like Daffodil Delight. Maybe you will with more time and use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hoot! I love the texture, and of course those yummy pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I am glad that someone else feels this too sometimes! I have made those posts and cards...I know what you mean! But I truly feel you are too hard on yourself, I actually really like your card! It is funky and modern man!!
    Hugs.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)