Friday, August 19, 2011

Cupcakes & Cards class

Tomorrow I'll be hosting a fun day out for some lovely ladies.   We'll be making 4 cards, including this one, and snacking on some cupcakes.  I'm making these yummy looking Shirley Temple Cupcakes with a matching drink!   :)    I'll post more pictures after I get my baking finished.  (Just don't expect them to look like the website; I am NOT a cake decorator.  I failed miserably at the one Wilton class that I took!)

And seriously, I'm going to CRY on September 1st when I can't use this set for classes!   I LOVE it so much!

Stamps:  Word Play, The Open Sea
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Nautical Expedition designer paper
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Tools:  Cutter Kit, sponges, 3/4 inch circle punch

2 comments:

  1. This is a great set! I love what you did with it here! Hope you have fun at your gathering - enjoy those cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I love how you composed your card - I'm really thinking I NEED this set now!! So thanks for the inspiration
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)