Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Strength & Hope Class




(inspired by Maureen)



This Saturday I will be hosting a class featuring the Strength & Hope stamp set from the Summer Mini.   Stampin' Up! is donating $2 from the sale of each set to breast cancer research and I feel blessed to be a part of such an effort.   If you'd like to attend or purchase the supplies to make these cards, contact me today for more details.   It's a wonderful stamp set that can be used for many different looks.   There's only a few weeks left to get it, so don't miss out!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita,
    I came to comment on your birthday card (which is so pretty!) but I just had to stop here and comment on these beautiful projects! You've done a fabulous job highlighting this set, what a sense of accomplishment it will be when your stampers go home with such a sweet array of cards. Have fun at your class!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)