Friday, August 12, 2011

Pool Party!

I just realized that I haven't posted quite a few of my projects from the July and August Creative Crew challenges.   Not familiar with the Creative Crew?  It's an awesome group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who work hard each month to design cards for super fun challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers!  We love making sure that there are plenty of cards featuring our wonderful line of products for all to see!   This was a July challenge to use one of the new In Colors.  I chose Pool Party and used my favorite tool and best friend the Color Coach to find the perfect combination for my card.   I seriously couldn't stamp without this thing.  If you don't have it yet, GET IT!   :)

Stamps:  Just Believe
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy, Pool Party
Paper: So Saffron, ot Quite Navy, Pool Party, Naturals White
Accessories:  So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Paper Piercer, Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder

Side Note:  I'm disappointed in the quality of photos on Blogger lately.  If you want to see a better image, you can click on the picture and it will show you a larger, clearer picture.  

Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)