Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Holiday Mini Day!


The Holiday Mini is LIVE!    Woo Hoo!    It is packed with so many awesome goodies for the upcoming holidays.   The best?   SIMPLY SCORED!!!    If you start to notice more 3-D items and/or cards with scoring on here, it's because I love using this great new tool.   I think you will as well, so contact me today to order yours or to set up a time to come try it out!   

There are so many other great products as well.    Halloween, yummy fall fabric and designer paper, and of course, TONS of Christmas including stamps, paper, Big Shot items, and my favorite?  STOCKINGS!    I knew the stocking die was a hit when my husband asked me to make a garland for our fireplace AND offered to help!   :o)    

So go check it out!  I'll be ordering later today, so call me if you need anything!  Remember you can order 24/7 on my website as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)