Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bright Hopes for Club


I have stamp club on Thursday and needed another project for it, so today I came up with this one.   It's similar to one I'd made before, but I went with more traditional colors, added a bit of bling, and changed the ribbon to the gorgeous red satin.  Instead of embossing the image, I stamped it twice and cut out one to get some dimension.   Now I initially didn't do that, but when I showed the card to my husband he said it needed dimension.  :)   He has a good eye, so back to work I went!   I hope the ladies will enjoy making this one.   This set is one of my favorites and I can't wait to share it with them!  

I did try setting up a little station to take pictures after dark, but I see that my Garden Green card stock looks more like Wild Wasabi.   Back to the drawing board on that I guess!

Stamps:  Bright Hopes
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Frost White shimmer paint, Real Red Satin ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. I never really looked at it before, but that Vintage Wallpaper folder looks awesome on a Christmas card. I need to remember that!

    Beautiful card Rita, I love the subtle touch of bling and the big red ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)