Monday, November 21, 2011

Simple Gently Falling


I thought I'd share another card we made at my last class.   I LOVE this one because it combines so many of my favorite things...Gently Falling, woodgrain paper, baker's twine, and embossing!    I love how simple it is even with all those elements!   This is a color combination I've used before and one I will definitely be using again; I just love how it looks!

Stamps:  Gently Falling, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Early Espresso, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Early Espresso, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, color spritzer tool, paper snips

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, Rita! I think I wil be CASE'ing this for those last minute Thanksgiving cards I have on my list to do. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Rita. Love all the elements. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)