Saturday, November 19, 2011

Online Extravaganza!

Here's another card we made at my all occasions class last week.   I think this is one of my favorite color combinations!   It is perfect for a masculine card of any type, even baby cards!    Paired with Circle Circus, it can become whatever type of card you need!    Just change out the sentiment for the occasion you need!

Stamps:  Circle Circus, Perfectly Penned
Ink:  Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
Paper:  Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:   Big Shot, Stripes embossing folder, Marina Mist 3/8 taffeta ribbon (retired)

On Monday, November 21st, Stampin' Up! will be kicking off an exciting online extravaganza!   If you remember last year, there were some great deals and sales, so don't miss out on this!   This time there will be a 24-hour only sale from November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM (Mountain Time, so be sure to adjust for your time zone!) on two items!

The rest of the sale will run from the 21st until the 30th.   Some hints of the deals to come:
*Free digital downloads valued at $40 when you purchase My Digital Studio Express
*60% off select designer fabrics
*30% off an exclusive ribbon bundle

I'll have more information on Monday, but you can find the deals starting at 12:01 AM (MT) in my online store!   

2 comments:

  1. Vey pretty, Rita! Thanks for the motivation to use Circle Circus more often. I struggle with that set, for some reason...but now I'm totally inspired to ink it up again. Great color combo, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Very funky. Great job, lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)