Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Promotions


Stampin' Up! has an awesome promotion for the next 6 weeks!   From today until December 15th, workshop hostesses will receive an extra $35 in hostess benefits for workshops over $350!    Isn't that awesome?!   If you host one and your sales reach the $350 mark, you'll get the normal $50 of free products and the bonus $35 for a total of $85 in freebies!     What a deal!   (Online orders do not qualify, so you'll need to contact me to get those extras!)


In addition, they also extended the Big Shot promotion until November 11th!   There is still time to sign up for your starter kit and get the Big Shot (or $100 in products)!    I'd love to have you join me in this fun adventure, so contact me today for more details. 

Being a demonstrator has been the best thing I've done for myself in a long time.   I have lived in Texas for 9 years now and have always struggled to make new friends.    Thanks to SU, I was able to join a hostess club and find a network of people who share my love of stamping.   Once I signed up as a demonstrator, my network expanded even more and now I have even more friends!   Stampin' Up! events and my blog have also helped me make new friends from all around the world!    

In addition to friends, being a demonstrator is also helping me build up the self-esteem that I've been lacking for most of my life.   It is so rewarding to have people love your designs and enjoy learning about stamping from you.  I get so much positive feedback from my customers and always leave events with a big goofy smile on my face.    It is such a nice change from my old job where I always felt beat down when I left each day.   

Finally,  being a demonstrator and holding events allows me to pay for my own supplies and build up a nice set of tools and products.   This is a bit surprising to me because I initially signed up just for the discount with no real intention of selling anything.   I'm a horrible salesperson and I've had enough of those type jobs to know that.  Thankfully, just doing what I love, stamping, sells the products for me and I can just relax and enjoy the time I'm spending with others.   Stampin' Up! welcomes hobby demonstrators who just want a discount on their own supplies, so if selling isn't your thing, that's okay!    You still get the perks of being a demonstrator like a free monthly magazine, 20% discount on your purchases, advance copies of catalogs, preordering products from the upcoming catalogs, and access to a demonstrator only websites with lots of samples and discussions.    

There's really nothing to lose when you sign up...  You get over $400 in products for the cost of the Starter Kit and all of that is yours to keep no matter what.   I think you'll be surprised at how exciting it is to be a demonstrator and will want to keep going though.   I love it.   I just registered for a Regional event that will be held in San Antonio in January and I'm looking forward to it so much.   I will get to meet some new friends that I've come to love through blogging and email and also reconnect with other friends that I met at Convention back in July.    Being part of the Stampin' Up! family has changed my life for the better and I'm so thankful that the opportunity worked out for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)