Tuesday, November 15, 2011

colourQ 111, PPC41


I finally managed to clear off my desk and stamp today!    Yay!   My sweet friend Lesley is a guest designer this week over at Scrapbooker's Paradise, so I decided to try their sketch with the awesome colors from colourQ this week.  I thought they worked very well together and I love how my card turned out.  I have been on a mission to make sure all my stamps are feeling loved, so today I used a retired set from the Summer Mini that I hadn't inked up yet.    Now I'm sure you've never done this, but I thought I'd share how silly I am sometimes.  I loved this set, but never had an order large enough to earn it.   The day before the catalog expired I totally panicked at the idea of never owning it and put in an order to get it.   It has sat unloved since I got it, so I don't know what I was thinking!  :)

Stamps:  Love & Care (retired)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Bright DSP stack, In Color Hostess stack (retired)
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Itty Bitty punch pack, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, basic pearls, Rich Razzleberry 3/8 taffeta ribbon (retired)

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Rita - this really turned out GORGEOUS! I love the butterflies and your bow is perfect! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Rita! I love your stamping of your flowers and all the fun things you added. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita this is gorgeous!!! and I have done that too...will probably do it with the Holiday mini when I want to hoard the glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Rita! This is stunning, you have used the colours and the sketch SO well and the story about the stamp set, yep, I have done that too!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love that Razzleberry and Pumpkin together! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the colours and the stamping that you've done. Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Rita, this is beautiful! So glad you decided to ink it up! I loe that sweet ribbon you used, too! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rita, if I had a nickel for every stamp set I just had to own that never actually saw any ink I wouldn't be rich, but I'd have an awful lot of nickels! I'm glad you finally had the opportunity to use this one. It's perfect for these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. Great interpretaion of Scrapbookers Paradise sketch
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card! I just found your blog today from Freshly Made Sketches and I love your style! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rita, this is so pretty! I really LOVE that stamped panel, and this is a great sketch! (I loved Lesley's card, too :)) I am so glad you joined us this week at colourQ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love your colours and a perfect job with the sketch! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful in every way...and a great take on the sketch (super color choices too!). Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work with these colors, Rita! I love the scattered pops of orange, especially the little butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)