Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FM34: Chocolate Christmas

Lesley has a fun challenge for everyone this week at The Friday Mashup.   The challenge is to make a card using Christmas as theme or to use the colors aqua, chocolate, and white.  As always, you can also choose to Mash It Up and do both!   That's what I did for my card:
Holiday Happiness is one of those sets that I just adore.   It reminds me a bit of the infamous Charlie Brown Christmas tree I think.   I thought it would be perfect for these colors!   I added some bling (aka Dazzling Diamonds and rhinestones) to make it shiny like Christmas should be!   

I hope you'll head over to the challenge blog and check out what the other ladies created to inspire you!   I can't wait to see what you create!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)