Monday, November 14, 2011

Just Believe class card


Today I thought I'd share one of the cards we made last Friday night for my Girls Night Out class.   I think this was my favorite!   I took an idea from the Idea Book & Catalog and turned it into this beauty!   I love purple and green together; it is such a lovely combination.   Just Believe is a gorgeous set and you can do so many pretty things with it.   I'd highly recommend you put it on your wishlist if you don't have it already!

Before I go, I'd like to wish my sweet friend Anne Marie a very happy birthday!   I was hoping to make a card and post it today for her, but my poor room is in shambles.   I have been buying new shelving and reorganizing for a few days now.   We are supposed to have a rainy day tomorrow, so I hope it will be the time I need to finish up in there!

Stamps:  Just Believe, Tiny Tags
Ink:  Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Beautiful Wings embosslit, jewelry tag punch, blender pen, Lucky Limeade ribbon, basic pearls
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,

    Love the vintage feel to your card, that big pink layered flower is a lovely focal point.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)