Saturday, September 13, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes


It's in the 70s here, so bring on the snowman stamps!  lol   I just got some new goodies from My Favorite Things, so I thought I'd paly along with their current sketch challenge.   I'm a bit in love with this snowman stamp already.   He's fun with Copics.
MFTWSC193

Isn't that a fun sketch?  I thought it worked great with my new stamps!   I need to make a card using a wreath, so I think I'll be using it again for that.  


Here's Laila's other picture we picked from her Hope Calendar shoot.   She looks ready to fly!   Now we are about to head out for a family breakfast at Panera and then grocery shopping.   Have a great Saturday!  

4 comments:

  1. I love this snowman and the colors on your card.
    What a sweet photo of Laila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card the background is gorgeous. What a sweet pic of the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...hard to not love pumpkins even when you do not live in snow country...! Sweet pic of Laila and yes it does look like she will launch off of the box...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)