Saturday, September 27, 2014

What's Brewing?


I got my new card kit from Simon Says Stamp, so I decided to use it for their Wednesday Challenge this week since it was anything goes.  :)   I love coffee stamps, so I was super excited to get this one!   I used our sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week for it too!


We had a fabulous time at the zoo yesterday!   The weather was so nice and Laila was very well-behaved.   She rode the carousel five times and was actually okay when we left.  Normally that's the meltdown point for us, so we let her ride it a few more times than usual. That seems to take away the novelty of it and we could go enjoy the rest of the zoo.  

3 comments:

  1. hi Rita, super fun card, luv the tag! awesome photo too! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so fun!

    Love the zoo pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I am not a coffee drinker, I always enjoy your coffee themed cards! Laila looks very happy and proud to be riding on the Merry-Go-Round with her daddy! glad that you had a fun and easy day with her and that you have figured out how to keep her happy longer and an easier way to leave the park!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)