Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Curses!


Whew.  This card...I don't even know what to say about it.  I had quite a bit of time to stamp yesterday and I fought with this one card for the entire time and got back up this morning still not happy with it.  I figured I'd post it anyway because we all make some bad ones every now and then, right?  lol   I loved the Sweet Sunday Sketch this week and wanted to play along.  Too bad my mojo didn't.  Ha!  We'll blame it on the moon.  Yeah, totally the moon's fault.

I mentioned I'd been trying to mail out most of my cards.   Life gets in the way of course and they end up late a lot.   I thought this sentiment would be perfect for a belated birthday card.


My two loves.   Jason is enjoying his guitar and I'm so happy about that.  He needed a hobby or interest terribly bad and I'm glad he finally showed interest in something.  :o)  

2 comments:

  1. Me, too, something about the mustaches makes me smile. Love your sentiment and card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)