Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Bokeh


I've been wanting to try this cool technique I saw over on the wPlus9 blog for a while and finally took a bit of time to play yesterday.  It is so cool!!!!!  And easy too! Here's the link with the video of how to do it.  I used Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, and Elegant Eggplant for my background and then Whisper White craft ink for the circles.   I made this to enter into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.


She had so much fun at the little playground over near the ducks the other day.  She was very brave and climbed and was sliding so much better than before.  

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rita :-) I love the background you created, absolutely fabulous :-)

    Lovely photo too, she is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That technique is so much fun! And would you look at the curls on Laila. What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and wonderful technique...thanks for the link to the video! Love the pics of Laila coming down the slide, obviously having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card turned out so great! Thank you so much for using our stamps and adding our blinkie to your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)