Thursday, September 4, 2014

MFT Blues


Man!  It's been a few days since I stamped and I was sure missing it.   It's been a busy few days, but I found a little time to go in and play along with the new sketch at MFT.   I went with blues, Soft Sky, Pool Party, and Island Indigo and left it pretty simple.  
MFTWSC192

Isn't that a great sketch?  I already pinned it so I can use it again.   My Pinterest board of sketches is a fabulous resource for me when I'm stuck!  


My little shopper.  lol   We had the best day yesterday.   I woke up to find I won a stamp set from the Winnie & Walter release, so that started my day off wonderfully.  I also got a bit of news I'll share later that made me super excited.  And then Laila was really good most of the day.   We went shopping, had coffee and pumpkin bread, and took a nap after we did our daily cleaning.   Today has been a bit more challenging, but we are adjusting to Jason being home.   He's been a bit grumpy because our car broke and is in the shop, but at least it's fixable, right?  Off to find dinner... 

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)