Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Thanks a Latte


I wanted to ink up my new coffee set from Lawn Fawn, so I thought the new challenge at MarkerPOP was perfect for that.   I love using greens for coffee cards!   I stamped, colored, and cut out this little image a few times and layered it on some rectangles that I cut from my Lil' Inker stitched rectangles dies.   Love those!   

Challenge #52

I used the three green Copics I own, G21, G24, and G28.   I obviously need to add more greens to my wishlist.  :)   


Sometimes you need stop eating lunch and go sweep.  She's so silly! She has been so sweet and snuggly this week.  I love it! 

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable.....and colored so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, even though I don't drink coffee....pretty colors! Well, if Laila wants to help, I say,let her....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the stitched dies! Enjoy the help with sweeping while you can lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)