Wednesday, September 10, 2014

FMS153: Flying Happy


Time for a new sketch at  Freshly Made Sketches. Jen B. came up with our great sketch this week and it is fabulous.   I love when there's a lot of room for interpretation.  :) I went with a lot of white space and a Mama Elephant stamp set for my card.  MarkerPOP has an Anything Goes challenge this week, so I want to enter this there as well.   :)

Challenge #51

Stamps:  Mama Elephant Up and Away
Ink:  Memento Black, SU Basic Gray
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, WRMK Yellow Chevron 
Accessories/Embellishments:  Pretty Pink Posh Lemon Drop flat sequins, SU Neutral Candy Dots
Tools:  SU Cloudy Day embossing folder
Copics:  Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, W0, W1, W3, W5, R02


I walked outside on Sunday and this was my first sight.   It looks like she and daddy were having way too much fun.  lol 

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love that high flying bunny! And our girls are rockin' the sunglasses today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card! Great attention to details

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little flying bunny is just too cute and your coloring is fantastic! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love that little guy flying around the puffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect set for this challenge. That little bunny flying with this balloons always make me smile, especially with your cheerful yellows and bold chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card Rita! I love that little bunny and his balloons! Great colouring job! I totally love the yellow and white! Looks fabulous! Laila is as adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card,Rita! I love this image,your coloring and the embossed background! So cute!!
    Laila is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love that stamp. The colours are gorgeous. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! love the color you used!
    Visit me at:
    http://mylifeinthepaperlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cute card, the little bunny is so gorgeous and the colours and combo of embossing and patterned paper is great

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this card Rita - so cute and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was in love the moment I saw this card, Rita! I love the bright and happy colors (fabulous coloring!!!) and the cloud embossing is a beautiful backdrop for the image. I could stare at this all day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card just makes me smile! So happy and I love it (just like that sweet picture of Laila!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a dear, sweet little card. Love what you did with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)