Monday, September 22, 2014

Curtain Call Robots?


I found a new challenge that I haven't had the pleasure of playing along with, so I decided to give it a shot.  If you haven't played along at Curtain Call, maybe you should go give it a shot as well!  My card was inspired by the colors of the inspiration picture.   It's definitely NOT a floral card, but I hope you can still see the inspiration.  I wasn't sure about posting, but I thought I'd give it a go.   There are so many amazing stampers on the design team, so it's a bit intimidating to actually link it up.  lol


I pulled the colors gray, yellow, orange, and green from the picture and used a brick embossing folder to mimic the texture of the wishing well.   


We tried a bit of watercoloring last week.  She seemed to have fun, so I'm hoping to pull them out again today or tomorrow.  :) 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rita!! I love all of your cards but I especially love your stories about Laila!! My daughter is turning 35 on Thanksgiving. She, too, was a challenging child. But I want to tell you to enjoy every moment with Laila that you can! She will be grown before you know it!! My daughter has grown into a lovely, wonderful woman and I wouldn't trade her for anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing stamper too Rita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute robots. Well done using the colours. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card Rita. Love the darling images and the coloring.Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. Water coloring rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bots. I was drawn to your card right away. so fun and looks great with those colors. thanks for playing along with curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you were inspired. I see the brick wall - and I see the cheerful colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)