Tuesday, September 2, 2014

10 Minute Card?


Here's my last card from the Winnie & Walter Share the Love challenges.   This one was for the 10 Minute Dash challenge to make a card in 10 minutes or less.  Wow!   I think I went a few seconds over trying to tie my baker's twine, but I was close!   I made this for a special friend who hoards this Chatterbox paper just like I do.    I hope she realizes how dear she is to me when she sees I cut up a piece of it to make a card for her.  :-P


Jason has been learning to play the guitar, so Laila likes to get her guitar and go play along with him.  It's so stinking cute to watch her jam along with him.  She loves music almost as much as she loves books, so I think we'll definitely be trying piano lessons once she's older.  She's awake now, so I'll jump off here and go get my hugs!  (and then coffee!)  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)