Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stampin' Up! Wonderfall


I seem to pull out this Wonderfall set a lot lately, but it just seemed so perfect for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  Cindy L. created such a fantastic sketch and I enjoyed creating with it so much.  I dusted off some old designer paper that I bought way back in my first year as a demonstrator.  Do you remember it?  I LOVE it.  It's heavier than normal patterned paper and so nice.   I tend to hoard it, but man!  I have SO MUCH paper.   It is time to show it off! Do you have a favorite paper that you can't seem to cut into?  Try it with our sketch this week and let me know that you did.  I'd love to see it!

I miss Fall so much.   Growing up in a state where you get the lovely colors makes it hard to now live in one where you don't.  We need to plan a trip up to see my family so I can show Laila all the pretty leaves and enjoy some real Fall weather.   Maybe next year...   


Pardon the messy hair.  She will not leave a bow in and it gets out of control.    She found this bag while we were in my stamp room yesterday and she just had to have it.   She cracks me up because anytime she puts on a purse, she keeps her arm up so that it doesn't fall off.  It's so adorable.  

11 comments:

  1. Love that DSP as well! This is a beautiful fall card! And yep fall is my favorite season......even though I am grumbling about wearing sox and the heat turning on already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the autumn cards I'm seeing around at the moment, even though it's Spring here. This card is no exception - gorgeous colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Rita! I love what you've done with the twine and button. And those leaves are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Autumn Card! I can see why you are tempted to hoard this beautiful fall paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I have paper that I love so much I can't cut into it? Google probably doesn't give me enough characters in this comment block to tell you about all the paper I own that I can't bear to cut into. But I will say that the first paper that came to mind is Holiday Thyme and it coordinated with the very first In Colors that SU came out with way back when. Love that stuff! Anyway your card is gorgeous and you've used these rich and warm colors that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Wow! card, Rita! I love that background piece and how perfectly it works with your focal point. Gorgeous colors, and the white piece just makes everything pop with such a crisp and clean look. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't remember this DSP - but I love these colours together. Beautiful card Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rita! I still have some of that hoarded DSP as well! Who doesn't love hoarding DSP?! Your card is perfect for fall! Such great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful,Rita!! I LOVE the papers...so pretty!!! Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, love this dsp! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It IS a beautiful use of this dsp! It frames the layout perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)