Saturday, September 20, 2014

OH Deer...


I thought I'd share one of my rejected cards for the week.  This was the first card I made for Freshly Made Sketches this week and I didn't like how it turned out at all.   Sometimes that happens and we start over...and sometimes we start over several more times.  lol  I loved my second attempt, so thankfully I didn't muck it up too many times.   I did sponge clouds behind my little fawn, but they don't really show up in the picture.  


You didn't show me this one, Mom!  :)   

It has been an extremely trying last few days.  The new thing is to scream.  It is getting old super fast, so we are trying our best to get her to stop.   She has been testing us so much lately.  I had three really good days with her, but it's not been so great since Jason's been home.  I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow is better.  I have my stamping ladies over and it seems like both Laila and the cats are crazy on that day.   I usually end up a big stressed out mess.   The good thing is we already have plans to either go out or pick up dinner and all my supplies are prepped and ready.   I just need to clean up a bit and make a yummy snack.   I'm off to see what dessert or appetizer I want to try from Pinterest.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Hugs! 

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest little Bambi! I love how you've used it for a baby card. Sweet card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)