Friday, September 12, 2014

TE Sketch and a Selfie


I saw an awesome sketch on Pinterest and decided to go check it out.  I found it was actually an awesome challenge on the Taylored Expressions website.  I have several of their sets on my wishlist, so I was excited to play along.  


Part of the challenge was also taking a selfie with your card and mailing it to someone you love.  It just so happens that my college roommate has a birthday that I need to acknowledge.  She was like a sister to me for the time we lived in the same town and I still love her to pieces.   


Laila helped me this one as we both crafted on my desk.  She was coloring while I was stamping.   Well, kinda.  lol   I finished this card and took a break until she napped before I made the card I'll share with you tomorrow.  :)   

2 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful, loving the ice cream DSP! Laila is sooo proud to be your official helper...whether she is or not...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say that I really like the selfie...what a neat challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)