Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath


I have my monthly stamping group next Sunday, so I started working on some samples for it today.   We are going to make up some fall projects, so I decided to use my new wreath set for Fall.   I went through a ton of colors and different combinations until I finally just decided to go simple with Cajun Craze and Early Espresso on a Crumb Cake background.   It's a simple card, but I think it's pretty for Fall.   I hope my ladies enjoy making it and learning how Stampin' Up! really improved the stamping and cutting of this set.  There's a notch on each of the 3 layers of the wreath and on the coordinating framelits so you know exactly where to place them.  It's SOOOOO nice and much less frustrating than some other sets I have.


We had some family art time yesterday.  :)    She's doing so much better with coloring and painting, so maybe that coordination is finally developing a bit.   She still uses both hands, so we have no idea when we'll know which she'll prefer.  Jason is a leftie, so she sees us using different ones.  

I'm headed back outside to enjoy the cooler weather before it warms back up tomorrow.   It's actually in the 70s!

1 comment:

  1. Rita, beautiful card! I love the simplicity and colors! So chic! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.
    My 13 year old son used both hands to do things when he was little. My hubby and I are both right handed. My son still uses both hands for different things. It seems he uses his right hand a little more, but uses his left to eat, shoot a gun (that looks funny and awkward), etc... It is good that he does both. When he broke his right hand, he was able to write with his left hand and it looked just as good as the right! Mindy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)