Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello Friend


Here's another card I made for the Winnie &Walter Share the Love challenges.  I also want to enter it at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.   I used the new Simon Says Stamp card kit because I can't get enough of those books!   Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and a bit of Crumb Cake and black seemed like a perfect color combination for a clean but vintage card.   :)   This one is already in the mail to a very dear friend that I miss a lot right now.

share-the-love---SSS---sketch-challenge

I loved this sketch and hope to use it again.   It's great if you have any large sentiments! 


I think I'm going to buy these.  Candy corn is my absolute favorite Halloween thing.  My mom is making Laila a dress with candy corn colors and I am hoping to make a candy corn banner to hang up.   The actual candy is pretty good too, especially with peanuts. :)

1 comment:

  1. hi Rita! i luv your CAS card, fabulous design and style! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)