Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello There


I found a fun new way to play along with Simon Says Stamp!  I am really enjoying their card kits, so I love to use those for the challenges they host.   This one is on Flickr and was a color challenge.   I used some of the papers that came in the last kit to make a simple card.  I LOVE it!   I find it hard to mix so many patterns, but I like how it turned out.  :)   I hope I got my colors close enough.  They looked different on the monitor in my stamp room.  


Now the color that I thought was blue looks more teal or green and the red/orange looks bright organge.    Hmm...   I'm going with it anyway!  lol 


I guess it's a good thing that I'm not doing events outside of my home now.   I seem to have lost both my calculators to a toddler.  ;)  Out of all the fun goodies in my stamp room, that's what she had to have to bring out.   

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all of these dsp patterns and colors. I love the whole thing, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mix of patterns!! And yes, they love to play with any gadgets...today Cassidy had MY big calculator and was charging me millions of dollars for the items in my craft room, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your daughter likes numbers, nothing wrong with that unless you need one! You choose very complimentary DSPs..nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)