Friday, September 19, 2014

SSS Tag It Challenge


I never was a huge fan of tags, but I'm really starting to embrace them.  Maybe being on the Freshly Made Sketches team with a tag lover like Jen Mitchell has rubbed off on me.  :)   When I saw that the new Wednesday challenge on Simon Says Stamp was a tag challenge, I decided to play along.  I am still using my last card kit and trying to get as much use of it before the new coffee themed one arrives this month.  Woo Hoo!   


Someone LOVES getting to put her little "buddy bucks" into the machine and hitting the button.  It's always a nice incentive to behave while we shop.  ;)   It's been rainy the past 2 days here, so we were all happy to be out a little this evening.   

7 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet tag! Love those books! Emma hasn't learned about such machines yet.....won't be long......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamping that you did for the tag! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Tag It Challenge! I think you rock at making tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rita :-) I love the tag and how you used the October Kit, fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tag you have made using the card kit.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet tag...those little shelves are wonderful and perfectly filled! Laila is obviously concentrating on what the machine may give back...soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a fun card!!! Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)