Friday, September 5, 2014

Stampin' Up! Wonderfall


I got to stamp a bit more last night while Jason did bedtime.   I managed to even finish a card, which was nice.  :)   I played along with my buddies over at Fab Friday.  I love the sketch they have going right now!   I couldn't resist using Wonderfall again and grabbed some of my favorite paper to go with it.  Pool Party and Early Espresso are two of my favorite colors, so I love pairing them together for Fall projects.


We had the best little family outing this morning and I am tired!   We went to a subdivision that has some lakes and ducks and walked around for two hours.  It was so fun (and hot).   Laila loved it and we came home with some pine cones, duck feathers, and cool leaves to study.   



3 comments:

  1. Thank you to Jason for giving you time for your cards. You have been on a roll this week. So glad to see all of your posts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo for fall! The candy dots and texture are wonder "fall"! =) Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card...love those colors and that textured background. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)