Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stitched Stockings

Thursday will be the first of my new "Try It Thursday" events, so I've been working on some ideas today.   This month I'm featuring the Stitched Stockings stamp set and the Stocking builder punch.  Aren't they awesome?    I have had so much fun playing with them today!   I'm sure I'll change my mind a million times before Thursday on the actual projects we'll do, but it's always good to have plenty of ideas to show.  :)   


This was one of today's projects, a cute gift tag.   Wouldn't this be adorable on a Christmas package?   I LOVE the silver glitter paper.   It is so sparkly and pretty!  


My second project was this adorable baby card!   When they introduced us to these products at Convention, they showed uses other than just Christmas.  Using them as baby booties was one idea and I think they work perfectly for that.   


Finally, I HAD to make a Christmas card.  :)  My score lines didn't photograph that great, but they add some nice elegance to this card and the top one serves as a perfect place to hang stockings.  

I hope you enjoyed my projects!  Stay tuned for more tomorrow along with my card for Freshly Made Sketches.  If you have any questions about any of the cards or Stampin' Up! in general, give me a call or send me an email!  

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, each of these cards is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cute stocking projects Rita! I wish we had this set in the new UK cataloue!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all GREAT Rita! That is just so unfair tempting me with this set now!
    Each one is gorgeous in its own way. I love your use of the top note in the first one and the way you've got the embossed strip at the top.
    The 2nd is very cute. I love the different embossing folders you've used on that one.
    And I love the way you've used colour on this one and the twine and embossed lines are great too.
    As I said unfair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I wasn't going to get this set, but since I have the punch, I might as well, right? I broke down and got the Simply Scored, so I can just replicate that last card you did and tell everybody what a fantastic stamper you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are brill. It looks a super set and love seeing it used for the baby card too. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)