Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where is my mojo???

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you work on a card for a bit, but just can't seem to get it to work?   Or maybe you've made one that just wasn't really that great?   Yeah, that's the kind of week I'm having.  :)    I'm hoping my new order that  is arriving any minute now will help get my mojo up and running again!   

This card was made for the clean&simple stamping sketch and the Pals Paper Arts Halloween challenge.  The colors came from last week's Create with Connie & Mary challenge that I didn't get to do in time to submit.   I seem to be good at missing deadlines lately!

Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4 striped ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Big Shot, Spider Web embossing folder, circle punches, scallop circle punch


This card made my head hurt a bit.  I started it last night but didn't like the way it was working out.   I picked it back up today and changed out some of the colors...and then changed out some of the colors...and then...  Yeah, it was one of those!   I normally don't use a lot of white on my cards, but it seemed to balance out some of the stronger colors on this card.  I think the flower centers could use some bling and a few pearls beside my sentiment would help, right?    This was for the Splitcoast Weekly Sketch Challenge.

Stamps:  Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Whisper White, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder
Tools:  Big Shot, Polka Dots embossing folder, scallop circle punch

I hope the next card is a bit less stressful and turns out much, much better!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Both of these cards are fabby! You need to enter the top one in the Pals Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute halloween card. i love the color combo and the stamp set with that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your momjo is just fine girl! I can't believe all of the wonderful things you create! Love that Razzleberry on your Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mojo desertion happens to me all the time! But I would have to say you got yours back. These are both great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Halloween card, so CAS and gorgeous! This is definitely easy enough to mass produce, but still has the look of a very detailed card. Both cards are so pretty. I lost my mojo too, wonder where it all went? I sure would like to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Halloween card!!! LOVE IT! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)