Monday, September 5, 2011

Two challenges


This first card was made for the colourQ challenge.  Of course I missed the deadline for that one; I always seem to have issues with that challenge deadline!    I need to do better next week and get it submitted on time.   The challenge was to combine a past colourQ challenge with a sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping.   I loved the fall colors of Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait from challenge #50, so I used those for my card.   I did do a bit of distressing, so it's not a total CAS card.     



While I had all those gorgeous colors on my desk, I decided to do a card for the sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink.    I left out the peach on this one and I think this just might be one of my favorite new color combinations!     It is a super fun sketch, so go check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch Rita. It's a very pretty ribbon treatment and the flower is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layered flower and the colour combo. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Flower. Great colour combo. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking card! thanks for playing along with us this week at JAI Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is so striking in those colours. A great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at JAI.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)