Sunday, September 18, 2011

Play Date meets Inkspirations



Another challenge combo to share today!    I loved the colors from The Play Date Cafe and the sketch from Inkspirations this week.      These two challenges intimidate me, but I decided to play along anyway.  They have some amazing stampers on their design teams, so be sure to go check them out!  


I know, I know...Fun Flowers yet again!   It took me over a year to decide to spend the money on that die and now that I have it, I can't stop using it!   It was an investment for me as I'm a bit cheap at times, so I feel like I should make at least one flower card a week with it.  :)   I struggled to figure out which colors to use in each layer, but I hope I chose appropriately.   It was a fun card to put together and I love the purples with the yellow!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Versamark, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder 
Paper:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Fancy Fan Letterpress plate, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, paper piercing tool, In Color Dotted brads, So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired), Concord Crush Stitched Poly ribbon, circle punch

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower with all it's layers. The yellow and purple are super together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour combo! And nice use of the sketch, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Rita! LOVE that flower, girl! Don't put that die down :)! Beautiful dimension, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should make more time to get full value from my stamps, I'm naughty at buying them and then forgetting about them! You've made a beautifuly card with your die. I love the dark matting you've done, it really sets the other colours off so well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flower and use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)