Friday, September 2, 2011

Button Buddies Tutorial


I'm in a bit of a stampin' funk, so I haven't been very motivated to go make anything today.  I can usually tell if I'm struggling a bit with sadness when I am not participating in challenges.   So, time to work on turning that frown upside down!    I think I'll go clean up my room in a bit; maybe a nice clean space will get my mojo going.   :)   

Anyway, I just wanted to share a set of the cards from my Button Buddies tutorial.   This was one of my favorites because it shows how a bit of embossing and a punch can make a huge difference in the look of your card.   It also shows that the set works great without putting buttons on the images.   The tutorial contains all the instructions for these cards and ten others.    

Happy Labor Day Weekend!   

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)