Friday, September 30, 2011

Tomorrow's Fall Class

I am so excited about my class tomorrow!  We are going to make some fun projects for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  What a fun way to celebrate World Card Making Day!


This first project is an little pumpkin that would be gorgeous on the Thanksgiving table.  You could make them in many sizes and patterns and have quite the display!    I love the Spice Cake designer paper; I might need a whole pack just to make pumpkins!   


Halloween is just around the corner, so be sure to get those projects going soon!   Isn't this little pillow box adorable!   My friend Anne Marie did an adorable card where she put the witches hat on the owl and I HAD to make one!   These little boxes are perfect for your office mates or your child's Halloween party!     


Because it IS World Card Making day tomorrow, we have to make a few cards, right?   I wanted to do some fall cards, but not really in typical fall colors.   I used the Color Coach for the combinations and I like the way the colors look together.   High five, Color Coach; you rock as usual!  The card above is Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, and Cherry Cobbler.    The card below is More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Night of Navy.  I kept them pretty simple so that they could be mailed with a regular postage stamp.  


I ran out of sunlight before I could take pictures of the other treats, so stay tuned for more tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous collection of crafty goodies! The pumpkin and the owl are adorable and I love the different styles of leaves on the cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)