Friday, September 9, 2011


I love purple in any shade, so I was excited to play along with the colourQ challenge this week.   I think Orchid Opulence must have been before I was introduced to Stampin' Up!, so I did substitute the closest thing I had, Wisteria Wonder.  I also found a new sketch challenge to add to my list, The Stampin' Queens!

Did you see my new embossing folder?!  It is from the Holiday Mini and I LOVE it!  

Stamps:  Holiday Happiness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
Paper:   Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Brights DSP stack
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry taffeta ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Big Shot, Snowburst embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Word Window Punch

9 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card, Rita! Love the layout and the background embossing is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would never think of using these colors for a holiday card, but it totally rocks! I love the embossing design on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining the Stampin' Queens this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! I love the colors that you chose to use they are so pretty together! Thank you so much for joining us this week! I cant wait to see more of your creations in the weeks to come.

    Inky Hugs,
    Cristena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple is my favorite color too! I love that you used the colourQ combo to make a holiday card in non-traditional colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You color choice is stunning! YOur card is beautiful! thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Rita! What a fresh & funky card! Thanks for playing the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful and elegant card! Love your color choices for this unique Christmas Card. Thanks for sharing and participating with the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)