Friday, September 23, 2011

JAI 86: Just Add Snow


I was in a snowman kind of mood today, so decided to make a Christmas card using this week's Just Add Ink sketch.   The lovely snowflakes are from my new Northern Frost die that came in my order yesterday.  I love it already!  The different snowflakes are all so pretty.   I think it works perfectly with my Snow Much Fun stamp set.    Isn't he cute?  I added a bit of bling with some Dazzling Details and Basic Rhinestones.  (and of course you can't see my sparkly glitter, but it is there!   :)

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Staz On Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Northern Frost sizzlit strip, Dazzling Details, Basic Rhinestones, blender pens

7 comments:

  1. Great card Rita. That snowman is so cute and it works great with that challenge! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to use their sketch Rita, love your colouring too...oh why didn't I order that snowflake die...sigh...
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super-duper cute, Rita! Love the mix of dark and light blue and how you used the embossing folder, too. This stamp set always makes me smile, for some reason. I guess it's because it is still in the 90's here in Texas and snow (or even cooler weather) would be such a welcome sight. Guess what? Thanks to your card, I'm now thinking that I need that snowflake die...it's never-ending with the enabling, I tell ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a gorgeous snowman Rita and you have coloured him so beautifully. I love the embossing and snowflakes too. So glad you found time in your very busy cardmaking schedule to join us at JAI :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thi is just adorable, I want that snowman stamp he is so cute! Great use of the sketch, thanks for playing along this week at JAI Rita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of the sketch Rita..love the texture of this card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! This is super cute and beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along at JAI.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)