Saturday, September 10, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge 86


One of the new stamps I got in my last order was this awesome snowman!   Isn't he adorable?!   I couldn't wait to ink him up and the Inkspirations colors were a perfect fit for a fun Christmas card.   To make it even more fun, I decided to try my hand at making a stair-step card.  Thanks to the new Simply Scored, it was so easy to do!  What do you think?   Cute, huh?   :)  In the creating process, I did realize that I could really use a snowflake die.    I'll have to add it to my wishlist!

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, Season of Joy
Ink: Real Red, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Paper:  Old Olive, Brights designer paper stack, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories:  Brights Glimmer brads, Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Details
Tools:  Blender Pen, circle punches, paper trimmer, Simply Scored, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack

8 comments:

  1. Cute! It is amazing! Love the circles down the side and your awesome colouring...such a CUTE card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Rita. I really love that Snowmuch Fun set and this image looks fabulous on a step card. The little circles on the side and your beautiful colouring are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling image and fabulously coloured. Love the steps too. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, on the cuteness scale, this one is off the chart! I just love the whimsical circle accents and the banner sentiment. So fabulous! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous, Rita! Love the fun fold, love the fun images! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Rita! I love the way you've coloured that cute snowman. Great work on making the stair-step card too. I haven't tried one yet but yours has inspired me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic card, Rita! I love it! Thanks for playing with Inkspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookin' good! Great use of the colours (looks great paired with this stamp set), and I like how you did your centre step card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)