Monday, September 12, 2011

Girls Night Out Club Card #1


This week I'll be starting up a new stamp club and I'm so excited about it!     I can't wait to have this fun group of ladies over for a night of stamping and snacking.  :)    This is the first card we'll be making.   My great friend Rebecca sent me a link to a card last night and asked about the technique used on it.   I was in my craft room, so I grabbed my supplies and went to work to figure it out.   It was fun to daub on the color and see how each leaf turned out.   It makes happy when my friends and customers ask questions; it lets me know they are using their supplies and enjoying some creative time.  

Stamps:  French Foliage
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard
Paper:  First Edition designer paper, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard
Tools/Accessories:  Cutter Kit, sponge daubers, Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)