Friday, September 16, 2011

Random Pictures


It has been a long, chaotic week with almost no time to stamp.     We decided to have wood flooring put down in our living room and what a headache!   It took 3 days, lots of dust, headaches, and frustration, but they are finally down and we are slowing getting everything put back in order.   (So pardon the out-of-place treadmill and box in the picture).    The kitties are also having to adjust; they are having a time trying to run across it!


Tonight is my second stamp club of the month and I'm so excited!   This will be our first meeting and I know it is going to be GREAT!    I pulled out my new Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps (available Oct 1st) and made some yummy shortbread cookies for one of our snacks.    Please don't judge the stamps by my cookies; I can bake the most delicious quick breads all day long, but I cannot get one single cookie to ever turn out!   Jason said he'd help me make another batch this weekend, so stay tuned for more pictures.    


I am all set up and ready to go tonight.    I still have a few hours left before people arrive, so I think a hot tea and some Project Runway are in order.  :)


I posted two of our projects already, but here's the last one.   I wanted to demonstrate the awesome new Simply Scored, so we'll be making this cute Halloween 2-4-6-8 box.   Isn't he adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)